Prep time: 10 min / Cook time: 10 min
This meal is great for breakfast, lunch or dinner. It's super filling and easy to make for a group of people. I tend to make a lot at one time and feed my family for breakfast and have enough left for lunch for myself! Feel free to combine any other sorts of veggies you may like.
- Cut up veggies and place onions in pan with lime juice, water or a little oil
- Put the cut up broccoli and tempeh chucks into blender and blend lightly (use pulse setting on a vita mix) until fluffy or however you like.
- Add sausage and more liquid if necessary
- Wait a couple minutes then add zucchini and mushroom
- Add tempeh & broccoli blended mixture to the pan and mix.
- Add tomatoes last
- I like to add a tsp. of cumin and some salt and pepper along with avocado at the end. Feel free to add what you like!
Enjoy this dish and let me know what you think! Find me on instagram @ellavatelife and check out some of my meals that you want the recipes for :)