Prep time: 10 min / Cook time: none
These quick and easy balls are perfect for kids and adults alike! Eat them as an after school snack, pre-dinner filler, or dessert. With minimal ingredients, they are healthy and provide a yummy snack to feel good about eating! These oat balls are packed with protein and good flavor (that may or may not make you addicted.) Try batch making these on Sundays (I make about 10-20) for the week and always have on hand as a healthy alternative to a junky sweet treat.
- 1/2 cup of rolled oats (a little less if you want them stickier)
- 1 tbsp. of chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. of ground flax seeds
- 1 tbsp. of ground coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp. of agave syrup
- 1/4 cup of peanut butter
- Try using PB2 if you want to reduce fat and oils
- Add peanut butter and agave into a microwave safe bowl
- Mix together and heat in the microwave for 20-30 seconds (should be thin & drip)
- Add all ingredients to the same bowl with the agave and PB *TIP: add oats slowly and mix together gradually
Enjoy these delicious snacks and comment if you like them!! check out my Instagram @ellavatelife if you have any recipe recommendations, I'd be happy to make them!